RELA is now using a new membership database system called Your Membership. Please note RELA will follow up with corporate members after signing up for membership this year providing a discount code to apply at the end of check out when signing up for events. For help using the new system and signing up for Membership and other features, click here for the tutorial
Our members represent a variety of institutions involved in commercial real estate debt including domestic commercial and savings banks, foreign banks, investment banks, merchant banks, credit companies, insurance companies, pension funds, opportunity funds and REITS.
Membership and event registration is open to real estate lenders only.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Networking – Unparalleled face-to-face opportunities to meet with upcoming and veteran industry insiders associated with the real estate finance community’s most prestigious institutions in an exclusive “members only” setting.
- Education – Membership provides opportunities to advance your knowledge and expertise in your industry providing access to top leaders of the real estate lending industry discussing the timeliest topics in an interactive format.
- More Value – Reduced fees for attendance at RELA networking events — fall and spring golf outings, cocktail receptions, New Year’s National Networking Celebration and others.
- Career Growth – Opportunities to participate on RELA committees and drive the direction of the organization as an Officer and/or Director.
- Ongoing Access – Exclusive entry to RELA “members only” benefits. This includes access to the Online Membership Directory, exclusive pictures, videos of speakers and other educational and networking materials.
DUES AND MEMBERSHIP YEAR
- Fully paid Members will receive member pricing at all events for the relevant fiscal year July 1st – June 30th.
- Fully paid Corporate Members will receive member pricing for up to five (5) attendees at all events for the relevant fiscal year July 1st – June 30th.
- Corporate Members may provide up to 15 associates and their contact information at the time of membership registration.
- The first 5 associates that register for an event receive the Member price; additional registrants will pay the non-member price.
- Banks who anticipate more than five attendees for events can sign up for multiple Corporate Memberships. Contact us at 212.692.9379.
- Corporate and Individual Memberships are Chapter specific, but Members can attend any Chapter event at the Member rate.
- Banks who have a presence in multiple Chapter locations must sign up members in their geographic market.
- Banks who do not have a presence in any Chapter location can sign up as a Member of the Chapter of their choice.
DUES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
2023 – 2024 DUES (July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024)
(Members can start signing up early in May 2023)